Here is a list of my best friends. They have all helped me through blogging in some way and have know me for a long time. Don’t get offended if your not on here, comment some more and help me out and you’ll be on this page before you know it 😉
- Ilan: One of the most accomplished bloggers ever. He inspires me in many ways and is always there to help me. He is a great designer, comments a lot, and has really effected my life. Ilan added me to his blog and is the reason this blog is a success. There’s no way to say how great he is which is why he’s number one.
- Yogipen: As everyone else he’s on here for a reason and Yogipen is the whole reason this text is even here. Yogipen is the person who taught me how to make a blog, he taught me my first steps of designing, and even made half the posts on my first blog. He definitly deserves to be number two.
- Keith: Number three is still pretty good and Keith deserves it for sure. He helped me with this new blog and helped me design my first CSS and gave me tips on my header. He has this category locked up and will never get kicked out 😉
- Carly: What is there to say…. She’s a great friend, a talented designer, and can always make you laugh 🙂 This girl is a great blogger and even won one of my first contests.
- Smiley Sarah: She won the new contributer contest along with Carly. It’s amazing how well she posts. She brings something new to this blog that makes it better then ever.
- Brett: The blogger from who knows where! He is really random, but that is what makes him great!. You can visit his blog and see exactly what I mean. He may not design as inspiration, but he’ll always give you a good laugh. Remember when you go to his blog, Your Here Too!